01/04/2012

I heart Lindt






 Wearing: svetr/sweater KENVELO, sukně/skirt YUMI, boty/heels bought in Italy, prstýnek/ring ORSAY


Dnes jsem ještě náhodou objevila jednu fotku z Itálie, kterou jsem hrozně dlouho hledala a myslela jsem, že už jsem ji někde ztratila. Jednoznačně nejlepší zmrzlina na světě - Gianduja z Lindtu.
Today I accidentally found a picture from Italy that I already considered lost. Definitely the best ice-cream in the world - Gianduja from Lindt.


Dnes večer vylosuji výherce giveawaye a zítra všechno oznámím :)
I´ll choose the winner of giveaway this evening and I´ll let you now tomorrow :)

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. And that icecream looks delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moc ti to sluší! Sukně je skvělá! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super svetr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Интересное сочетание!
    VISIT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY http://lanabest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for your nice comment on my blog :)

    very cute outfit..

    I hope you like my blog and maybe you gonna be my next follower..If you want :)

    Wish you a great start into the new week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skvělý outfit sluší ti to moc:)

    ReplyDelete