24/04/2012

24/4

Dnešní fotky nejsou nic moc, už se stmívalo a tak se muselo fotit s bleskem. Květované legíny v jiné kombinaci a tentokrát i s mým oblíbeným kabátem z Asosu (trochu líp je vidět tady nebo tady).
Today´s pictures are not among the best ones. It was already getting dark so we had to use flash. This time I combined floral leggings with different pieces - and also with my favourite coat from Asos (you can see it better here or here).






Wearing: legíny/leggings ROMWE, svetr/pullover H&M, tričko/tee ZARA, mokasíny/moccasins ANN CHRISTINE, kabát/coat ASOS, prstýnek/ring ORSAY, dlouhá náušnice/long earring DIY



16 comments:

  1. Thanks again for a great post, and for everything, I am learning more from you than you know and I think I am growing my blog and my brand quite well as a result, so thanks mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love to hear that :) And good luck with your blog!

      Delete
  2. Ty květované legíny ti moc sluší!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fotky jsou dobrý, skvělý nápad s těmi náušnicemi! :)
    Zapojte se do Giveway! 1st Giveway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krásny outfit :)
    neviem sa vynadívať na ten kabátik... je proste dokonalý ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants and the coat!


    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. ten kabát vzadu je perfektne ušitý a spracovaný :) superné !

    ReplyDelete
  7. legíny a kabát sú úplne super :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Legíny jsou úžasné.. Vlastně celý outfit, jsi hrozně moc krásná ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice pictures, you are very beautiful!! I love your pants!! a big kiss muaks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Květy jsou krásné! A taky se mi moc líbí botky.)...M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. your blog is awesome! u are my inspiration!
    xoxo http://www.milavojtowicz.blogspot.com/ my blog with DIY

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the leggings! Such pretty florals :)

    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool coat!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pants...DYING over that gorgeous coat! Love the lace-up detailing...FAB!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS with 5 chances to WIN in honor of my blog’s 2year anniversary! Would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete